The conference programme is available under the link.
Book of abstracts is available under this link.
How to register?
The registration form is available on the website.
- Prof. dr hab. Halina Grzymała-Moszczyńska – Department for the Psychology of Religion and Spirituality, Institute of Psychology, Jesuit University Ignatianum, Kraków, Poland
Click here to access prof. dr hab. Halina Grzymała-Moszczyńska’s website.
- Prof. dr hab. Krystyna Slany – Institute of Sociology, Jagiellonian University, Kraków, Poland
Click here to access prof. dr hab. Krystyna Slany’s website
- Prof. dr hab. Ewa Haman – Faculty of Psychology, University of Warsaw, Warsaw, Poland
Click here to access prof. dr hab. Ewa Haman’s website
- Dr hab. Robert Dębski – Centre for Polish Language and Culture in the World, Jagiellonian University, Kraków, Poland
Click here to access dr hab. Robert Dębski’s website
- Prof. Elin Thordardottir – McGill University, Montreal, Canada; Reykjavíkur Akademían (The Academy of Reykjavik), Reykjavik, Iceland
Click here to access prof. Elin Thordardottir’s website
- Prof. Maria Luisa Lorusso – Department of Child Psychopathology, Scientific Institute IRCCS E. Medea, Bosisio Parini, Italy
Click here to access prof. Maria Loiussa Lorusso’s website
- Prof. Thomas Bąk – School of Philosophy, Psychology & Language Sciences, University of Edinburgh Edinburgh, Midlothian, United Kingdom
Click here to access prof. Thomas Bąk’s website
- Dr Beverley Costa – Department of Applied Linguistics and Communication, Birkbeck, University of London, London, United Kingdom; founder of The Pásalo Project
Click here to access Dr Beverley Costa’s website
- Dr Joanna Kołak – Salford Cognitive Development Lab, School of Health Sciences, University of Salford, Manchester, United Kingdom
Click here to access dr Joanna Kołak’s website
- Dr Marta Marecka – Institute of Psychology, Jagiellonian University, Krakow, Poland
Click here to access dr Marta Marecka’s website
- Mgr Marta Piegat-Kaczmarczyk – Intercultural psychologist, Polish Migration Forum Foundation
Click here to access Marta Piegat-Kaczmarczyk’s website
- Mgr Anna Jurek – cross-cultural psychologist (JU), child and adolescent therapist (University of East London and Place2Be), educator
Panel discussion moderator:
- Urszula Majcher-Legawiec – pedagogist, teacher of Polish language (for foreigners and as a second language).
Click here to access Urszula Majcher-Legawiec’s website
- dr hab. Zofia Wodniecka, prof. UJ
- mgr Joanna Durlik
- dr Paulina Szydłowska
- mgr Małgorzata Niewodowska
- mgr Sofía Castro
Krakow – due to its demographic, economic, social and scientific-cultural strength – ranks second in Poland among cities. It has unique values that are the basis of its economic development and an increase in the quality of life. It has high-quality human capital at its disposal. It is a city people consciously choose as a place to live, work, study, spend free time in a variety of ways. Sustainable development and the ability to meet specific challenges with the skillful use of own resources are the main priorities.
The academic center, with its 650 year old University , is permanently connected with the city and builds an unrepeated resource of knowledge in a unique way. It is the key to competitiveness and innovation not only of Krakow, but also of the entire region. The intensively developing economy based on knowledge is a completely new process in the economic life of the City, which makes it part of the modern economies of the world.
The overriding goal for Krakow is not only to be a modern city but also to be proud of its historical heritage. It aspires to be an open, rich, friendly and safe metropolis, vibrant with culture. Smart management and strengthening the sphere of modern services and the research and development sector are the foundations for the development of Krakow – a city where innovation and effective cooperation between science and business are the focus.
We invite you to visit our website and learn about the possibilities offered by magical Krakow – rooted in tradition, sensitive to everyday life and open to development: https://business.krakow.pl/.
Download a booklet – click here